- When submitting works of art, please make sure that you send us high resolution (300 dpi) files.
- Any artwork goes; paintings, illustrations, digital art photography, etc. If it’s art, we take it.
- Concerning photo essays, please send in a series of up to 8 high res photographs with a meaningful theme: social, religious, cultural, etc.
- Please ensure that the subject is relevant to our magazine’s audience and content. We don’t want random pictures of your pet puppies or cats in your backyard… there must be meaning andrelevance, and it should reflect in your submissions.
- Please send in all submissions as attachments. DO NOT include the work in the body of your email.
Please note, these submissions are not the same as our Roving Eye Spotlight series. However, submissions can sometimes be converted into a Spotlight interview as per our discretion. All material is credited. Please note: artwork, though always credited, is sometimes re-used should the need arise.