Poems of any theme and subject will be considered, but preference will be given to poems which demonstrate craft and originality; plagiarism will not be tolerated in any way. Submissions are rolling and we publish pieces weekly, as Poems of the Week and Weekend Poems.
Please do NOT:
- Email your submissions to us. Use our submissions manager system for this.
The Missing Slate
- Submit a maximum of 3 poems, as a single Microsoft Word attachment, to the form.
- Label your attached Microsoft Word files as ‘Your Name – TMS Poetry‘.
- Include a short (up to 60 words) third-person bio in your cover letter which can be published along with your submission.
- Remember that simultaneous submissions (to other publications) are accepted, but please let us know and notify us immediately if your piece is accepted for publication somewhere else.
- Realize that though we do occasionally feature previously published pieces, permission to re-print must be ascertained from the original publisher.
- Credit TMS if your piece is re-published with another publication.
strives to respond to submissions within three weeks, but please allow us up to six weeks before inquiring after your submission. To make an inquiry, e-mail email@example.com
. Please do NOT email your submissions to this address.